The Black Wolf Index du Forum
The Black Wolf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Diego Maradona World Cup Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Black Wolf Index du Forum -> Ca Va Poutrer Sec -> Recrutement | Candidatures -> Demande des droits
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Diego Maradona World Cup Jersey Répondre en citant

Malaysian artists singing Chinese songs are nothing new on the Chinese music scene - fans are very familiar with talents like Michael Wong (Guang Liang) and Gary Chaw (Cao Ge) both ethnic Chinese who speak fluent Putonghua.

But nowadays there's a new talent from the Malay peninsula being acclaimed in China and she isn't ethnic Chinese.

Over the past six months Diego Maradona World Cup Jersey , Shila Amzah, a Malaysian Muslim, who usually appears on television in China in long-sleeved gowns and headscarves, has been charming Chinese audiences with her unique English- and Chinese-language love songs. On August 16, Amzah will debut in her first solo concert in the Chinese mainland at Shanghai's Luwan Stadium.

Born in Kuala Lumpur in 1990, Amzah grew up in a show business family. Her father Amir Amzah Salleh Cristian Pavon World Cup Jersey , aka ND Lala, is a popular Malaysian singer, and her mother, Fauziah Sarman, is a well-known actress.

An early start

She always seemed to have singing in her blood and at the age of 10, Amzah (with some help from her father) Cristian Ansaldi World Cup Jersey , released her first album Terima Kasih Guru (Thank You, Teacher) and this caught the attention of some experienced music producers. In 2005, EMI released Amzah's second album Sha-hila and three years later she featured in a group album, Ost 5 Jingga.

In 2007, she was runner-up on the Malaysian television talent quest One in a Million - a show designed to discover the finest young singers in the country and which offered the winner a million ringgits ($314,900). Just one year later Willy Caballero Argentina Jersey , she won the Asia New Singer Competition in Penang, northwestern Malaysia.

Last October when China's President Xi Jinping visited Malaysia, Amzah was selected as a representative of Malaysian artists to perform for him.
(Main) Malaysian singer Shila Amzah
The big chance for Amzah to take China by storm came in February when she appeared in Hunan Satellite TV's I Am a Singer (Season II) in which seven experienced artists vied with each other for the top prize.

Though she speaks only a little Chinese herself, she sang, with great feeling, several Chinese love songs throughout the contest. The first time she appeared on the stage Sergio Aguero Argentina Jersey , she sang "Xiang Ni De Ye" ("Thinking of You on a Lonely Night"), and her performance pushed her to number two on the rankings for that show.
A poster for the coming solo concert of Shila Amzah in Shanghai
Online fans

Well aware that I Am a Singer was not only watched by Chinese but also by Malaysian fans online, Amzah also performed some English-language numbers including Beyoncé's "Listen" and Adele Adkins' "Rolling in the Deep."

The leading Chinese music critic Ke'erqinfu spoke highly of Amzah's performance on the show, and even compared her to Chang Shilei, the acclaimed Chinese singer and songwriter who helped create the "You and Me" theme song for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

Within a month of her appearance on the show, her Sina Weibo followers soared thirtyfold and nowadays her account attracts more than two million followers.

"I Am a Singer was definitely a great stepping stone for me to get to know more about Chinese music and Chinese audiences Paulo Dybala Argentina Jersey ," the singer told the Global Times in an e-mail.

"The most rewarding part of I Am a Singer was me getting to learn to speak Chinese in a short period of time with superstars like Han Lei, Zhang Jie, Bibi (Zhou Bichang), G.E.M. (Gloria Tang Tsz-kei), Power Station and Zhang Yu (Phil Chang). And I got a lot of advice from them in terms of music and a lot more," Amzah said.

She set out two years ago to push her music career in China when she appeared in the Shanghai DragonTV talent show Asian Wave and was proclaimed the winner.

A new challenge

"Because I don't like to be in a comfort zone all the time Nicolas Tagliafico Argentina Jersey , I thought I needed a new challenge. And I figured there's a lot of good Chinese music, so why not China?" Amzah said.

One of her favorite performers is Leehom Wang, the New York-born Chinese singer and songwriter. After Amzah sang Wang's "Forever Love" on I Am a Singer, unexpectedly she was personally praised by Wang, who wrote in his microblog "thank you for singing the song in such wonderful way."

"I really love being here in China. I love all the challenges, which are mostly language barriers Nicolas Otamendi Argentina1 for details

MANILA, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- The more than four-month battle to retake the southern Philippine city of Marawi from pro-Islamic State extremists may end this weekend, Philippine Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said on Wednesday.

Citing the assessment of military ground commanders, Lorenzana told reporters at the House of Representatives that he is confident that the troops will completely gain control of the city by Sept. 30.

"Our military commanders on the ground said that they will end the conflict before the end of this month, so they have three days to do the job [url:833bc1fdaf=http://www.argentinasoccerpro.com/Maximiliano-Meza-Argentina-Jersey/]Maximiliano Meza Argentina Jersey
 ," Lorenzana said.

"I'm very confident, I'm very confident with the abilities of our soldiers to do their job."

The military has been battling the pro-Islamic State Maute group since May 23, when the militants occupied a large part of the city. The war has continued and dragged on for 129 days, killing nearly 700 militants and more than 150 government security forces.

"We don't. Cesc Fabregas Spain Jersey   Javier Aquino Mexico Jersey   Emre Can Germany Jersey   Wholesale Team Finland Jerseys   Cheap Czech Republic Hockey Jerseys   Cheap USA Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Team Canada Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Team Russia Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Oilers Jerseys   [url=http://www.cheapkingsjerseys.com/]Wholesale Kings Jerseys[/url:833bc1fdaf] 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Black Wolf Index du Forum -> Ca Va Poutrer Sec -> Recrutement | Candidatures -> Demande des droits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange